Monday, April 19, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...Woh Oh

Monday Minute


Click on the creepy face above to link up!

 
1 - Ever take a shit in the woods?
Yes, once while camping. Sometimes it is a necessity. All the times it is gross.

2 - If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
I'd take G and me on a mini vaca. We deserve it.

3 - What's your favorite phrase?
I don't know what it would be really.... it used to be "Can I just tell you..." but that was years ago and the last one I remember.

4 - Fill in the blank - the world would be a better place if ______ left the planet.
I really don't need to answer this. If you've read my blog, you know.

5 - How do you take your coffee or tea?
~Not a coffee drinker...at all. Ever. 

~Sweet tea vodka.  Firefly. Best.Invention.Ever.
I do love me some non-alcoholic sweet tea too and I have missed it since I've been pregnant. Too much sugar, so I don't even tempt myself, but oh I can't wait!
For both.

Time it goes so fast When you're having fun

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely know the answer to #4...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, please tell me that you mix your sweet tea vodka with lemonade. Because I'll jump up and cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, pooping in the woods. What an experience. Everyone should try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay let me tell you....haha !I love it! Ya I understand your # 4!

    ReplyDelete