Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me



{one} what was your first job?
I worked at McDonald's when I was 16, a senior in high school...Saturdays and Sundays 6am-2pm.
Do you know how many people eat the same breakfast or fish sandwich every. single. weekend.?
Snowbirds.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
My family--brothers, cousins, aunts, mom, sister-in-law had a standing Labor Day weekend
Tempe Improv date.  Always funny, always a good time!
John Heffron, Gary Gulman and Alonzo Boden from Last Comic Standing were a favorite!

{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
The summer George and I met, we took Reagan
(she was 3).
She called it "Goofin' Offin'" instead of goofy golfing. :)


{four} what was the last picture you took?


{five} burnt food: yes or no?
no, never. gross.

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
It usually ends up in the bottom of my purse or lunch money for the kids.

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
yep.

{eight} do you scrapbook?
I used to..a lot. It's been a long time.
But, I still love it!

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
You can't win if you don't play....haha but nope.

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
Both actually. 
I think it's important that when my children are older, they see me IN their lives, not just capturing it.

3 comments:

  1. Your baby is ADORABLE! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby you have there! Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is precious! :)...and so is your blog!

    Have a great night!

    http://lizabethmthomas-elizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete