Monday, December 3, 2012

Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant! review


I was provided the opportunity to review a new line of Green Giant frozen vegetables recently and since Green Giant is my go to for frozen veggies, I was excited!



This line is new in that the products are seasoned.  Green Giant Seasoned Steamers.

My kids are very partial to broccoli with cheese sauce, but let's face it, broccoli isn't the only veggie out there, even though they'd like to think it is.

The new Green Giant Seasoned Steamers are
  • Available in six different varieties, Green Giant Seasoned SteamersTM are one of the first sauce-free seasoned vegetables to bring unique chef-inspired seasonings and premium cut vegetable blends to your dining room table
  • These tasty Seasoned Steamers are bound to spice up any meal with six varieties including: Mediterranean Blend, Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts with Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper, Honey Roasted Sweet Corn, Honey Dijon Carrots and Backyard Grilled Potatoes

  • I decided we'd try the Backyard Grilled Potatoes since everyone in my family is a potato fan.


    Our reviews were mixed.  After steaming them in the microwave as instructed, upon opening the bag, I felt like they smelled a little like stale cigarettes and tasted the same.  Boooooo! I was super disappointed.

    The guys, on the other hand, disagreed with me and thought they tasted good!  Sometimes we do have a house divided. ;)  

    The good thing is, with how much I love Green Giant frozen line, I'm a loyal customer and my husband and son are also on board to try some of the other varieties as well since their opinions about this particular variety were positive!

    You can also find  Green Giant on Facebook  to learn even more!

    Disclosure: The coupons, information, and gift packs have been provided by Green Giant® through MyBlogSpark. All opinions are my own!

    1 comment:

    1. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.

      potato on face overnight

      ReplyDelete