Thursday, June 30, 2016

Where Do You Do It? #StreamTeam

Man, summer is definitely in full swing in our house.  4 kids home all day.  This is a big change from our quiet afternoons during the school year where I could easily have an hour to myself every day.  Now I'm lucky to find a spare moment for me throughout the day. Netflix is running on PowerPuff Girls, Hotel Transylvania 2, and Care Bears these days between Lily and Violet and whose ever turn it is to choose first.


Also during the school year, the kids are in bed early so my "me time" comes earlier.  Summertime brings the sun setting after 9pm and staying up late simply enjoying the simple things like catching lightning bugs and front porch sitting thus having "me time" much later.



I lovelovelove my Netflix time! Ever since I was a little kid, I have loved watching tv in bed.  It's just one of those comfort things that I have always loved.  Netflix makes it so easy to continue a binge watch, watch one episode, or watch a movie.

Sometimes I find myself during the midst of the screaming {seriously why do girls scream and squeal soooooo loudly and high pitched?!} where I just need a break.  I grab my laptop, ipad, or in dire situations just my phone and some headphones and find a quiet place to indulge in my latest binge on Netflix.

The bathroom, door locked, in the bathtub is my ultimate getaway. Headphones on and I am no longer a part of what is going on outside of that tiny room. Lately I have found myself immersed in a world of Red Reddington and Elizabeth Keen hunting bad guys on The Blacklist.

The front or back porch is also a place I've been found hiding while I have indulged in 11 seasons of Criminal Minds.

For those regular days after I put the kids to bed, I generally crawl into my own and cozy up with something like Orange is the New Black or Bloodline.  Both original Netflix series and both two of my top favorites!!  Seriously Bloodline, Season 2?!?!  Did ANYONE see that coming in the final episode?!?   I may have screamed out loud!!

Where's your fave place to sneak in your Netflix without kids?  My husband's is the garage & he thinks I don't know. :)


The Netflix Sneak

Go ahead and try it out with some of your favorites:
OITNB S4 19ft6inH x 48ftW Live Text sRGB
Orange is the New Black: Season 4 (6/17)
Bloodline
Bloodline: Season 2 - Now on Netflix
Voltron S1 sdp
Voltron: Legendary Defender (6/10)
5d33db7ec702dae141e7b18c770c687e5cfd7ef5
Scandal: Season 5 (6/11)
Chelsea
Chelsea - Now on Netflix
2b1f6e97427aef7e3fb949040dba13d34b29da7d
Grey’s Anatomy: Season 12 (6/17)
***

New on Netflix for Kids, Tweens, Teens and Families:

49e86981e50afc7affd198fc4eff14b7df5dc189
Pretty Little Liars: Season 6 - Now on Netflix
57f7bda8d9a1736ab5585969043dfe387175f47b
The Giver (6/15)
LEGO Friends
LEGO Friends: The Power of Friendship: Season 2 (6/10)
King Julien
All Hail King Julien: Season 3 (6/17)
Justin Time
Justin Time GO!: Season 1 (6/24)
Dragons
Dragons: Race to the Edge: Season 3
Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam I was provided subscription to Netflix and also exclusive insights or other products. All opinions are my 100% my own and I was already a proud Netflix subscriber prior to this opportunity. Please see my full disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment