12. The amount of money we save by not having cable! We cut the proverbial cord, two years ago and haven't looked back. Netflix sealed the deal for me.
11. Binge watching. Hate to admit it, but yep. I'm a total binge watcher. Find a new-to-me show and I just. can't. stop. How to Get Away with Murder was my latest! SO good!
10. Looking for something to watch? Dust off a shelfie and finally dive into what you've got waiting on your list! Army Wives is still hanging out on my virtual shelf.
9. Original programs! House of Cards? Orange is the New Black? Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt? Yes! Yes! Yes! And not just for grown ups! There are original kids shows too! Veggie Tales in the House and Project MC2
8. No commercials! Hello??! My little girls have no idea about that silly unicorn that parents are scrambling to find this Christmas!
7. Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and Mister Roger's Neighborhood. My daughters' childhood and my childhood come together in one place. Makes my heart so happy! Yeah, I'm sappy and nostalgic.
6. Family movie any night and when you have a husband who works weekends, well that's just a double blessing!
5. Need to get some baking done? How 'bout wrapping gifts? Or basically anything else. :) Have the Gilmore Girls keep you company the whole time!
4. We can watch it anywhere! The ipad, the tv, a phone. Yep. I like flexibility.
3. It's so easy that even my five and two year olds can navigate it to find their shows like Lego Friends, Little Einstens, Peg + Cat, My Little Pony. Independence is a blessing!
2. I love that Netflix sends recommendations based on shows we watch. It helps me to find shows I might not have otherwise found. It's like my own personal concierge!
1. I love that we can have 5 different profiles to work for my whole family! Lily and Violet share theirs which is perfect. Having a separate profile for all of us is so nice to keep the tween stuff out of my lineup! It's a win for everyone!
And now that I've shared 12 reasons that I love Netflix, I'd love to share 6 months of a Netflix subscription with you! This giveaway has a quick turn around, so be sure to get your entries in! Contest ends 12/17/15 at 11:59pm. I will contact the winner ASAP to get info submitted so you can either keep this subscription for yourself or spread more Netflix cheer yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here's a few holiday goodies for the fam on Netflix right now plus some new kids & family shows coming up! Snuggle in with a cup of hot chocolate and some popcorn. Enjoy!
New on Netflix for Kids and Families