Friday, September 16, 2016

National Stepfamily Day!

Today is National Stepfamily Day!  Did you even know there was such a thing??  My son,  Andrew, and I actually moved to Pittsburgh to begin our lives with my now husband and his daughter right around this date, nine years ago. We declared it our Family Anniversary back in 2007!


I so vividly remember when the two of us arrived at our new home in the wee hours of the morning in 2007. The air was crisp--so different than the Arizona air I was used to, my body was purely exhausted from our drive across the country, yet I was still excited, a little nervous, and just anxious for everything to go smoothly and comfortably for my son.  We decided to unload the car in the morning and just grabbed essentials in order to crawl into bed...

Read  the rest over at Pittsburgh Moms Blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment