Sunday, September 7, 2014

Celebrating Lily in Arizona


Lily turned four this summer and it was quite a celebration! Well, more like 4 celebrations really. :)


First up, we celebrated in Arizona while we were visiting my family in July!

If you know anything about me, you know I don't do store bought cakes for my kids, but with another party at home in Pittsburgh, time at a premium in Arizona, and 195 degrees outside, turning on an oven and baking a cake just wasn't going to happen. Costco filled in perfectly! Lily was ecstatic and that's all that mattered to me!

We had family and family friends over to my brother and sister-in-law's house (Uncle Jas & Auntie Carrie) to swim, chow down on good food, and have cake.  It was a fun day!  A perfect summer birthday celebration!






















  Aunt Pam the Great took pictures too!




 Lily got a lot of special gifts! Thank you all so much! She actually plays with most everything everyday still!









 It was a good day!


Thank you all for coming to celebrate our girl! It was a special birthday for her to be able to share with our family and friends in Arizona.

2 comments: