Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Practicality #RecycleYourPeriodPad

If you have little kids, you often find the most random of your possessions, strewn about. Feminine products are no exception! Last night, I walked into the bathroom to find my 18month old had discovered my stash of tampons. I first found a few wrapped ones just spilled out of the box then noticed a couple open along the floor.  I laughed as I picked up her trail of tampons! I was lucky this time that she hadn't pulled out the package of period pads, but it got me thinking why I still have those stashed under the sink anyway.  We've all bought the wrong pads at some point and you either suck it up and use them or they sit tucked back in the back of a closet or under the sink somewhere. 

Women deserve the best options for managing LBL so Poise brand has introduced new Poise Thin-Shape pads, which are up to 40% thinner than original Poise brand pads and are made specifically for bladder leaks with the trusted absorbency of Poise brand.

What exactly is LBL? - 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise. -Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.

Do you need those bulky period pads to help protect your LBL?  Who wants to wear something so heavy for something so light? Not me!  Poise and their new Thin-Shape Pads:



Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.

So what do you do with all those unused, unwanted period pads you have? Well, I'm sending them off with my husband and his buddy to go camping!  Yep. You read that right, my husband is taking my unused period pads with him when he camps.  They are perfect for his first aid kid! Think about it...you get a wound that bleeds, what better to use to help stop the bleeding on your arm or leg, for example, than something designed to absorb! 

Sometimes I'm creative and sometimes I'm practical. Thankfully, I have a husband who loves hunting, fishing, and camping and is always looking for handy little items to have that are useful. He's a good sport! 



If you are the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leakage and are ready to ditch the period pads bes ure to visit the Poise site where you can get a $2.00 off coupon!  Once you give Poise a try, you'll totally be ready to #RecycleYourPeriodPad! 

Click on the image below to get the coupon! 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment