When Katy Perry belts out the lyric, “I am a champion, and you’re gonna hear me roar!” four-year-old Grayson can’t help but sing along with her. He loves her song “Roar” and can certainly relate to it.
When Grayson was only 2 years old, he started complaining the room was spinning. Fast forward several weeks to his diagnosis: an inoperable brain tumor and the start of chemotherapy to shrink or maintain the tumor’s size. Less than a year later, Grayson suffered from another devastating injury: he was in a lawnmower accident that resulted in the loss of four toes and partial amputation of his foot.
Thankfully, Children's Miracle Network helps children just like Grayson every day. With your support, that help is able to continue.
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals:
· Your support helps provide 32 million patient visits for 10 million kids every year
· One in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year
· Every day, member hospitals treat 16,000 children in emergency rooms
· Every hour, member hospitals provide surgery for 97 children
· U.S. members hospitals provided $3.4 billion in charity care in 2012
Walmart and Pampers are donating $200,000 to CMNH in June of 2015. Just by purchasing Pampers diapers at Walmart you help!
Have you had your own personal journey involving Children's Miracle Network? I'd love to hear about it!
Enter to win a $25 Walmart giftcard and you can help out just by purchasing!
Contest will from from today until July 3, 2015, at 11:59pm. Winner will be notified by email and you have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The Walmart gift cards and information have been provided by P&G.
Disclosure: I was provided with a promotional item for my participation by P&G. Please see my full disclosure.