Monday, May 9, 2016

Breaks and Changes

I've been taking a little blogging break for the last month or so.  Life has been busy with the kids' activities, but more than that I've been focusing on being present with my family. Every now and again I just need to reevaluate and ensure that the time I'm investing blogging is balanced appropriately.

The part of blogging that I love so much is the storytelling and connection. I'm going to be working on updating my blog design and making some changes in continuing to keep the majority of Andrew's life private. I'm also planning on resuming my Blended Family series as we are embarking on a new chapter into middle school and we are unfortunately still constantly dealing with conflicting households it seems.

Ultimately, I'd like to just get back to the basics. Writing to journal and share our adventures as well as continuing to work with the companies that I love and products that enhance our lives.

Thanks for the patience and for sticking around!

xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment