Monday, January 25, 2010

Doctor Visit , 11 weeks

11 weeks, 2 days.

After our morning visit with the genetic counselor, blood draw and ultrasound, I had a regular visit to the doctor when we were done.

Nothing major -- just weight check...only one pound gained so far! Blood pressure check, pee, and she did try to listen to the baby's heartbeat today with the doppler, but had a hard time finding it.  Since I had literally JUST come from ultrasound where I had seen the baby's heartbeat and heard it, she wasn't worried and said sometimes it's difficult to find on the doppler this early in pregnancy.  I wasn't worried either. :)

We went over the results of the 3 hour glucose test and I passed it, so no worries there.

This visit was short and sweet!

Next regular visit: February 22.

'Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment