Thursday, January 21, 2010

Waiting, Waiting and More, You Guessed it...Waiting

I'm sitting at the doctor's office today for my next OB appointment...yep, you guessed it--WAITING.

I don't mind waiting usually but I have been here today for an hour and a half already and they have only called ONE person in that time! So, I wait.

I moved this appointment up from next Monday so I wasn't here ALL day when we have our ultrasound appointment. Ha! Joke's on me.

It's just a regular visit with apparently an irregular wait.

There's a toddler sitting next to me with a horribly congested cough who is coughing all over the place. His mom is obnoxiously blabbing out loud so the staff overhears her about how they're getting paid to do nothing and how ridiculous it is that she's waiting. She tells the waiting room she's due next month and all the rest of her business about peeing and how she's going to go all over the floor if they don't hurry up.

On the other side of me, I have a girl smacking her gum. That just happens to be a pet peeve of mine. I do not mind gum chewing at all, but I prefer people to chew gum like humans not cows.

Across from me, a guy waiting with his girlfriend is clipping his nails. Really?? Gross. There's no trash can. THAT sound is similar to the gum smacking, but the nail clippings flying is enough to make me want to throw up.

It's now the lunch hour.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment