Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Heartbeat!

 

We had a healthy ultrasound today with a strong beating heart!!
As soon as I saw the flutter of the heartbeat, I started SOBBING and the ultrasound tech asked me if I was ok! Through my sobs I said, "I'm just so relieved!"

I don't think I even realized truly how much anxiety I had about getting to this point in my pregnancy. But alas, we're here!

We have a very long-legged baby...I think we're having a monkey! haha!

He or she was moving like crazy and I think maybe it was an effort to say, "Hey mom and dad, I'm here and I'm ok!" 

We have another ultrasound scheduled for Monday as part of the genetic screening, so we're looking forward to seeing the baby again! ♥

 
(This pic is just the baby's torso and legs hangin' out like a monkey! 
hahahahaha I LOVE it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment