Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sticky Situations




With a 2 year old life is pretty much one big "sticky situation". :)

From learning to self-feed going into toddlerhood, exerting independence and potty training, there's not a day that goes by without at least one sticky situation! Enlisting the help of the toddler to clean up is part of my teaching process, even when it often creates more of a mess. Wet Ones are essential in helping. They've been in my life since my now 31 year old brother was a baby...thanks, Mom!

We definitely had a case of "The Mondays" this week when from the start of the day, the dog darted out the door to roam the neighborhood with no interest in coming home. After I gave up chasing her, I came inside to find the potty training 2 year old had pooped... on the floor. I knew this because she proudly declared, "A nugget, Mom!"...   before stepping in it!

Thank Goodness for Wet Ones and a bath!

What I've learned:
1. Always keep Wet Ones on hand--in the car, in the diaperbag, in your purse, you name it. You WILL need them.
2. LAUGH!  It's just a mess and it'll get cleaned up no matter how gross. ;)




Wet Ones is giving us the opportunity to share all of the "Sticky Situations" we have found ourselves in and tips on how to deal with them through their Facebook Contest!  Perfect for toddlers and kids of any size!



Log on and share your story and tips, and you can be entered to win an iPad Mini or Six Flags Tickets! 




I just entered, it doesn’t take long at all!
Here’s the link:

 





Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for giving me your Blog Address! I can't wait to follow along! :)

    Breanna
    Blog: http://therushfamily.blogspot.com
    Instagram: countingblessingsbre

    ReplyDelete