Thursday, August 22, 2013

32 weeks~ baby i2



DATE:  August 22, 2013

How far along: 32 weeks = rounding the home stretch!

Total Weight Gained:
  Still down 1 pound from beginning.

How big is baby?  "Your baby's the size of a squash!
Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches"
**taken from The Bump
 
How baby is growing:
  • She's getting ready for her descent -- she's likely in the head-down position now.
  • And she's probably feeling a even more cramped
  • **taken from The Bump

    Maternity Clothes:  I can still wearing regular comfy pants (read: no buttons/zippers) and big shirts for the most part. If I put on real pants/shorts, then they are most definitely maternity!  A lot of dresses and skirts oh and pajammies of course.  And now a walking boot. Grrrrrr

    Sleep: I'm still worn out all the time.  The aches and pains at the end of the day make getting to sleep difficult and bedtime is usually when my heartburn kicks in. Adding a broken ankle into the mix did nothing for my sleep. ha!

    Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week:  I'm truly trying to embrace this pregnancy since it is my last, so I spend a lot of my time I'd love to be sleeping, thinking about who this baby will be and what her personality will be like.  It's pretty magical.

    Movement: She's a mover! She doesn't really kick me though, she jumps and tumbles.

    Food Cravings:  lemonade, chocolate, hotdogs, cereal, watermelon, canteloupe

    Food Aversions:
     Nothing really is making me want to stay away except the heartburn.

    Gender:  our second precious baby girl

    Symptoms:  irritability still, exhaustion, lots of low pressure especially at the end of the day when I'm trying to go to bed. I'm not easy to be around. :(

    What I miss: not feeling exhausted all the time and being able to roll over in bed.

    What I'm looking forward to: My ankle healing and not delivering this baby in a walking boot, watching Lily become a big sister, feeling better physically, Halloween, the baby being here, figuring out her middle name.
     
    31weeks, 1day~ broken ankle day.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment