Wednesday, September 30, 2015

But First. Let Me Start a Shelfie! #StreamTeam

Now that the kids are back in school, you have tons of free time, right?!

Hahahahahaha! 

If you're anything like me, you still have to steal some of your own moments of alone time.  Some of my favorite moments are after the kids have gone to bed, the dishwasher is running, and the house is shutting down for the night.  Sometimes I curl up in my bed and sometimes I spend some more time in the family room. Netflix is usually a part of my nighttime wind down.  

Those moments I get by myself are the perfect time to check out my shelfies!  What's a shelfie, you ask?  You know, those shows you've wanted to watch, but haven't had time, missed it when it aired, or catch those you may have not otherwise have heard even heard of.  One of the things I love about Netflix is that I can check them out snuggled up at home on my own time.

I have a list of shows I keep on the shelf. Here's my top three:



I'm not quite sure why I never watched this when it started airing. Maybe too many other shows I was into or not enough time, but it's always been a show I've wanted to watch. I'm grateful to be able to start at the beginning on Netflix and watch at my own pace  binge on this one!

Sometimes I like a gritty show that's not "me."  This is one of those shows on my shelfie list. Sons of Anarchy was one of those and I ended up loving it! My husband loved this show and is willing to watch it all again with me which is nice so I can still go ahead without him missing out! Thanks, Netflix for affording me the opportunity to watch something there's no way I'd otherwise watch! 


This is one of those shows I've always wanted to watch, but just never did.  I'm looking forward to finally getting caught up! I've heard great things about this show and it's always piqued my interest. So glad Netflix helps me tune in!


I'm not exactly sure which one I'm going to start first, but with 2 out of 3 emotional shows on my shelfie list, I'm guessing you'll find me with some tissues.

What's on your shelfie list?

Netflix also has some suggestions for those shelfies you may be holding out on of some great Fall shows you can get caught up on with Netflix!  I did this last Fall with Scandal and The Blacklist! Two FANTASTIC shows!  Netflix has so much to offer!  




Scandal
Scandal
Once Upon A Time
Once Upon a Time
Gotham: Season 1 
Gotham
The Walking Dead
Walking Dead
The Blacklist: Season 1-2
Blacklist

The League: Season 6
The League
Heroes
Heroes
Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam I was provided subscription to Netflix and also exclusive insights or other products. All opinions are my 100% my own and I was already a proud Netflix subscriber prior to this opportunity. Please see my full disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment