Sunday, September 13, 2015

Getting Inventive

Late August and early September mean one thing in our house...back to school.

With 3 of 4 kids in school this year, I've found myself thinking of inventive ways to stay busy during the day because let's face it, I'm really missing my kindergartener this year.  I've had 10+ years to get used to my son being gone all day and my stepdaughter has been with us for mostly school time for the last 4 or 5 years.  I'm nearing the end of one child's school career and one hasn't even begun yet. It's pretty surreal!  Being a 42 year old mom of a sophomore in high school, I find myself being "the younger mom" while at the same time being "the older mom" with my 22 month old.

With all these kids in school, I find myself overwhelmed with paperwork all. the. time. Buried under it.  How to keep it organized?  Ordinary paperclips don't cut it.  But if you #RecycleYourPeriodPad , you've got an easy way to keep groups of papers together neatly!




5 or 6 people in the bathroom getting ready for school and work frequently leads to a lot of water splashed all over the sink and the mirror.  How to keep up with easy cleaning?  #RecycleYourPeriodPad, of course.  They're absorbent and effective!



Now that you've learned about some of my creative ways to deal with back to school, let's get real. Sometimes when you're sneezing, laughing, coughing, you find yourself dealing with a little LBL.

What exactly is LBL? - 1 in 3 women experience Light Bladder Leakage (LBL) – little leaks that can be triggered by everyday occurrences like coughing, sneezing, laughing and exercise. -Weak pelvic floor muscles, pregnancy, childbirth and weight gain are just a few LBL contributors.

Women deserve the best options for managing LBL so Poise brand has introduced new Poise Thin-Shape pads, which are up to 40% thinner than original Poise brand pads and are made specifically for bladder leaks with the trusted absorbency of Poise brand.

Do you need those bulky period pads to help protect your LBL?  Who wants to wear something so heavy for something so light? Not me! That's no fun at all.  Poise and their new Thin-Shape Pads:


If you are the 1 in 3 women with light bladder leakage and are ready to ditch the period pads be sure to visit the Poise site where you can get a free sample!  Once you give Poise a try, you'll totally be ready to #RecycleYourPeriodPad!    Click on the picture below to get your free sample!
Poise® free samples; Get a Poise® free sample kit today

Poise Pad Sample Kit

Enjoy an ideal balance of comfort and protection:
  • 1 Poise Thin-Shape Moderate Pad
  • 1 Poise Maximum Pad



No comments:

Post a Comment