Monday, October 27, 2014

Netflix #StreamTeam Member Woooooo!


I'm proud to share that I am a member of Netflix Stream Team this year!  What is the Stream Team, you ask? It's an exclusive group of bloggers sharing our love of Netflix through different themes each month! So, be on the lookout for these posts on the blog and #StreamTeam posts on Twitter and Instagram as well!

I'm super excited about this opportunity and cannot wait to write about our Netflix experiences, why we watch the shows and movies we do and to help you carve out some family time and some couple time and even some time alone with movie and show suggestions! We have been a Netflix family for about a year now--from the moment we dumped cable tv in our house and we have been so happy! Being selected to participate as a Stream Team member was seriously just icing on the happy Netflix cake!

A little more than a week ago, I was just in the front yard with Lily when the UPS guy pulled up around 5:00pm. We love packages in our house and with Violet's birthday the next day, I wasn't expecting this to be for me. Lo and behold! I was so happy when I opened up the box and found this inside...



The gift tag is amazing with my blog header on top and one of the first things I noticed! What a touch!  How amazing to be given a gift of an iPad mini to stream Netflix on!  I could not be more thankful and excited about this opportunity!  Of course we "broke in" the iPad with Netflix within a few hours. I cleaned up the kitchen after supper while Lily and Violet watched Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood together on it.  It was perfect!

Tomorrow I will share my October monthly post about mini milestones! We have a lot of mini milestones in our house and I love that was the first theme! Stay tuned!








Disclosure: As a member of the Netflix #StreamTeam I was provided the above product and a subscription to Netflix. All opinions are my 100% my own and I was already a proud Netflix subscriber prior to this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment