Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Beginning


Before I get to the pregnancy blogging part, I wanted to reflect back before moving forward with this journal of our pregnany journey... hence the post about our miscarriage that I wanted to start this blog with.All Clear, A Reflection...

A little (literally) about us:
G and I are engaged to be married, have 2 wonderful kids~ A and R, an angel baby, and now are expecting again next summer! We weren't trying, but we weren't "not trying" either, we just decided that it would happen when it was supposed to and I think we've learned we're both just really fertile! ha!

Enjoy the journey, although I can't say how even this rollercoaster will be and I'm glad I'll have this blog to reflect back on through the doctor visits, the emotions and hormones and experiences of this pregnancy.

Feel free to comment and/or link me to your own blog! I love reading people's stories!

We're cautious, nervous and oh so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment