Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Lil Update on Lily

Lily is thinking about walking.  Just thinking so far, but yikes! I'm not ready for her to be this big!!  She practically runs with her walker and she's strong, so she tries to just go over or through anything in her way then ends up falling over the walker.


She crawls REALLY fast, so she doesn't have any trouble getting around anywhere in the meantime. 

She stood up the other day without holding on to anything --just the stand up from the floor.  Then it kind of freaked her out because I started clapping and excitedly cheering!


Teeth are coming in all over the place. And I mean all over the place.  Bottom two on either side of the two middle ones she has, the top middle and two wayyyyyyy far back on the top ---I think they might be molars, but it's hard to tell because everytime I try to get in there to look, she squirms away. And as if those FIVE weren't enough all at once, there's a swollen gum for her other fang on top. 

We call this her True Blood face:  (she's actually smiling her cheesy smile, but it reminds me of Jessica on True Blood when she flashes her fangs)


 
Birthday party planning is in full swing! In just 12 short days, this baby girl of mine will be ONE! I cannot believe it. Simply can't.  My to-do list is a mile long, so sometimes I'm up wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too late, but yeah, she's worth it. And fortunately she's a sleeper, so I do get to sleep in at least until 8am! I know--lucky!!

Here's a little peek at the banner... (that I stayed up until 2am working on)

5 comments:

  1. She got so big so quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big she is already! Just yesterday, you were still pregnant with her, I swear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big! She'll be walking any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so incredibly adorable ..my how she has grown and I love the bday stuff cute cute cute it will be perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoooowwww is she getting so big?? And I love the teeth

    ReplyDelete