Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Photo Contest!

Y'all know I've been MIA a lot from here this summer, so I'm fixing it. :)

I have been taking a lot of pictures like I said, so I was super excited to find this gem!

I've been working on some photo books through Shutterfly~ Lily's first and second years!

Shutterfly is having a super photo contest this summer too! Each week there's a theme in which to submit your photo. I think the subjects they chose are perfect for summer!

What's in it for you, you ask??
The possibility of a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot as well as instant prizes when you submit a photo!

Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering!

{You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.}

Get your photos submitted, friends! Easy peasy!
I submitted my 1st one~Americana and my instant prize was 2 free 8x10s!! Yippee! I love free prints!

The rest of the deets:  
Hit up Shutterfly's Facebook Page about the contest to submit and for further info:  http://bit.ly/sweepS

PHOTO THEMES

• Week 1(7/9): Americana

• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors

• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun

• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities

• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations

PRIZES

Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!

Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)

Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.

Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment