Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tornado Lily

Life with Tornado Lily is entertaining.

It's easy to tell when she's hit her tired threshold because she walks around the coffee table pulling everything off and swiping it onto the floor.  It's a comical way to exhibit it's time for a nap.  And man, she's fast!

One of her favorite places to play downstairs is in a particular cabinet in the kitchen. The cabinet that has the baking stuff.  A can of Crisco, sprinkles, and evaporated milk find their way throughout the kitchen, dining room and living room throughout the day.  Like 92128359238 times a day.  

She also likes to pull the dish towels off the oven.  She's been doing that for awhile and today I cracked up as I noticed her pull them off to see her reflection in the oven and dancing.

I found her with a box of wipes tonight after everything had been cleaned up for the night and we were getting ready for her bedtime routine.  She managed to get a couple more things in addition to the wipes along her way after I'd already picked up.

I guess she was ready for her bath and to help clean the floor since I caught her wiping herself and the floor with them. :)   Then she realized that she was caught!

At least she helped me clean the wipes up by putting them all back in the box and closing it up.

She is such a funny little person!

I'm so glad I'm her mama.

6 comments:

  1. You've got to love a self-cleaning baby! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "I'm caught!" picture, too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorable! I also have a girl who LOVES taking the wipes out of the container. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't even tell you how many times I had to clean up wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is hilarious and so freakin' cute! I love the last photo!!!

    ReplyDelete