Thursday, November 8, 2012

50 Bucks Towards Your Christmas Cards!




I came across this awesome Christmas card deal last night and was super excited to share it!


Basically, you sign up with Minted.com through this link and you get a free $25 in your account. Ummm, hello? Free money!

THEN you can use the  promocode: HOL25SHIP and get $25 more off your order PLUS free shipping! {choose ground shipping} The only catch? The promocode expires at 11:59 PM PST on 11/12/2012...

BUT...

The best part {besides the free money, of course} is that if you want to do a photo card, you can order your card now getting the extra free $25 and shipping and add your photo later!

That's exactly what I'm doing... so that I can order 25 cards that I lovelovelove for $14.00.  I've decided we're sending out multiple styles this year. :)

So to recap:
~$25 free dollars if you sign up with Minted.com through this link.
~Choose your holiday card and ground shipping.  
~Use promocode: HOL25SHIP and get $25 more.
* you CAN combine these two

What are you waiting for?????

Also, don't forget about the 10 free cards with Tiny Prints!!  
{deets here-ends 11/13 don't forget!}

So, yeah for me? 35 cards total. 2 different styles for $14. Winning!

1 comment:

  1. Great deal! I cannot wait to see what everyone's conversation bubble says...such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete