Thursday, May 30, 2013

20 Weeks~ baby i2




DATE:  May 30, 2013

How far along:  20  weeks = HALFWAY!!! Wooooooooo!

Total Weight Gained:
  As of my last appointment I'd lost 8lbs. total. Next appointment isn't until June 11.

How big is baby?  "your baby's the size of a banana!"
"Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches. "
  **taken from The Bump
 
How baby is growing:
  • She's got working taste buds.
  • Now, she's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

  • **taken from The Bump

    Maternity Clothes:  Still wearing regular comfy pants and big shirts for the most part. I'm just lucky I don't have to put on real clothes.  I definitely have maternity shirts and a lot of dresses and skirts.

    Sleep: Still worn out all the time. The last week or so I've been waking up for a few hours in the middle of the night then falling back asleep shortly before it's time to wake up. Blech!

    Best Pregnancy Moment of the Week: Our anatomy scan! Our baby girl is perfect! All parts accounted for and doing what they're supposed to be doing. This baby girl is a crazy mover! It took a little while for the ultrasound tech to find her heartbeat because she kept moving all over. She kept hiding her face which made it difficult to get a good picture of her. She did, however, keep stretching out her legs which appear to be really long!  I was 19w5d the day of our ultrasound and she measured 20w4d.

    Movement: I still don't really feel much movement because my placenta is anterior which is crazy considering all the movement we saw her do! I did feel her last Friday kind of tumble/flip once. And a few more times last night, so I'm guessing the bigger she gets, hopefully I'll get more. :)

    Food Cravings:  icees, cereal, water, lemon-lime powerade

    Food Aversions:
    none really lately

    Gender:  our second precious baby girl

    Symptoms:  irritability, exhaustion, sore boobs--does this ever go away???

    What I miss: not feeling exhausted all the time...

    What I'm looking forward to: A not-so-hot summer. :) Wishful thinking!

     our sweet baby girl
     
     

    3 comments:

    1. yay for 1/2 way mark!!!

      miss you girls, hope to see you soon!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You made it!!! She will be here before you know it!

      ReplyDelete
    3. So happy to be halfway, also! What a perfect little footprint - so cute!

      ReplyDelete