Saturday, July 3, 2010

34 weeks. WHAT??? 6 weeks remain.

How far along are you?
~34 weeks...SIX, count 'em, SIX weeks left!!!
















"Your baby has bulked up like the average cantaloupe -- to about 4 3/4 pounds. (Length: almost 18 inches, head to heel.)"


What symptoms are you experiencing?
~heartburn.
~carpal tunnel my fingertips are numb all the time never ending weirdo symptom.
~Slight swelling (it hasn't been really humid this week!)
~pelvic/pubic bone and hip pain trying to "sleep"


How are you feeling?
~I don't think my knees can take anymore! G has to help me up off the couch or out of the car.
~Tired and SUPER emotional...lots of crying.


Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~This past Monday, had a regular OB check up. All is well --Lily's heartbeating great, Mama checking in just fine too. :)   http://gotonepastgoalie.blogspot.com/2010/06/doctor-visit-33-weeks.html


Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~Aside from the normal crap, nope.

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~I think it's because this is the weekend we miscarried last year, that I'm hypersensitive about making it these last 6 weeks. I've been kind of panicky thinking I haven't felt her move --things like that.  I don't take one moment forgranted. I know making it from start to finish is truly miraculous. 


Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?


 
Any food cravings?
~Freeze pop insanity.
~It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
~Water
~Hostess Orange Cupcakes
~Cherry Coke
~Lemon-lime Gatorade.
Apparently I have needed A LOT of sugar.


Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~I told G that I haven't quite found the outfit that I feel is just right to bring Lily home from the hospital in and I wanted he and the kids to find one.  *This was actually not as easy for me (you know, I'm thinking about photos already), but they picked something totally them that they liked and I think is cutie. ♥


What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~As of late it has been the heartburn...I certainly didn't expect it so badly.


Baby brain moment of the week?
~Left the house wearing one brown and one black flipflop.  I can't see my feet.


Random Question of the Week:
How sore/uncomfortable/swollen are you these days?
~Is this question for real?????  I'm 34 weeks.  Enough said.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment