Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Minute...You're the One that I Want

Monday Minute


1 - Think back as far as you can, what's the first tape, record, etc you remember listening to?
Yes, an 8-track of Grease.  I wore it out.

2 - What's the first concert you've ever been to, the year and who performed?
1983.  My dad took me.
His opening act:


4 - If you went to your Senior Prom and had a date, do you still speak to said person?
I did go, but no, I haven't spoken to him in years.  Good guy. Wonder what became of him...

5 - Name the one television show that's no longer on the air that could have gone on forever.

6 comments:

  1. Thank goodness. I'm trying to follow everyone on the MM hop and I keep running into folks that are SO much younger than me. You are too, but at least you aren't AS young. (I hope that came out right) Anyway....new follower here.

    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the wonder years! New follower from the mm hop.
    http://noguilelifeandotherstoriesfromautism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick Springfield! You know I wish that I had Jesse's girl!
    I put Threes Company. While I do love that show, I had to put it down to bug our friend Ian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Jessie's Girl! I think that is his biggest claim to fame:) Except for being on general Hospital and rehab...poor guy. The Wonder years is actually a great show..I could have put so many down

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh... I loved Rick Springfield way back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Wonder Years is still on the air, not new but still on. Like everything else. Actually today I found a channel that plays a 30 min episode in 5 mins. I watched a My Two Dads episode in 5 minutes. Its still heartbreaking to know Chad Allen is gay. But hey, at least it wasn't Greg Evigan.

    Wonder what happened to BJ & the Bear? Wonder if that's on Netflix? Wonder if it's still as good as I remember in my dreams? (that's my Shawshank Moment)

    ReplyDelete