Sunday, August 12, 2012

Are You There?

~Last time I was here too long ago, I was blogging about Lily's last week of one. I have a few posts to add to that last week along with nearly every single other thing we've done this summer, but I'm starting to feel a little less in a funk and more like journaling and capturing. Thank God for my camera this summer.


Here's what's on the horizon:

~I've got a few giveaways coming up!

~Guest Post over at one of my favorites.

~Life in a stepfamily and coparenting has taken a positive turn that I officially say is successful that I need to write about a new life for Reagan.

~Lily's 2 year birthday party!

~Andrew's summer adventures and all his travel.

~4th of July trip to Scout Camp for family day!

~A few tales of the outlaws.

~Lots of playdates!


And just for good measure here's a cute picture:


Thanks for bearing with me!

11 comments:

  1. oh she is just so sweet! So wonderful to see you again yesterday! Cant wait to hear all about the party! See you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a sweet, amazing and crazy little one.
      xoxox

      Delete
  2. What?? How is she 2 years old already? And now we've known each other two years, so happy blogfriendiversary :)
    Your comment meant the world to me...I am off to walk dogs before it gets dark, but I will be back to respond to it in more than a few words.
    You still lift me up, friend, after all of this time.
    Love to you, always.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! How is that possible???
      Happy blogfriendiversary to you too!

      You are a treasure and I'm glad we found one another. xoxox

      Delete
  3. I am so glad to see you back, we have MISSED YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen. Yay for your return and for shaking off the funks!!

    ReplyDelete