Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Happy Saturday!
I'm still in a little bit of mish mash mode, so this post is pretty random. ;)

Only one more week until Andrew comes home! Yay!

We're looking forward to a weekend and few days back to our party of 3 before the hectic start to the school year and all 3 kids home again--back into a regular schedule.
Reag comes home for an extra week. I have to admit though, I'm totally looking forward to school starting and hockey beginning and Scouts and all the other things that we have going on. 

I've been tutoring an almost 1st grader for the past several weeks and I love it! She's working on reading skills and her dad and stepmom want her to be successful and it's been really great for both my student and me. Dusting off the teaching skills. ;) 

We have one determined baby girl to get to what she wants. She gets into EVERYTHING and keeps us on our toes. It's very different for me from Andrew. :) She puts everything in her mouth, loves to open cabinets, and see what's inside drawers.  The other day, I was cleaning the bathroom sink and she was in there with me and she stuck her hand inside the toilet to splash around. (Thank God it was already cleaned! ;) ) She loves water and it makes no difference to her where it is. She either loves to open my laptop like below or push it closed, but loveloveloves to "type" on the keyboard.
Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment