Thursday, June 10, 2010

If You Give a Mom a Gift...

...she will be really grateful and excited!!!

Today, several packages arrived unexpectedly! We hadn't ordered anything, but the UPS truck always lends to excited members of our house!  The kids, however, weren't as excited once we opened them. I, on the other hand, was THRILLED!

Lookie what we got!!!

I LOVE the smell of new diapers! Weird, maybe, but just the new baby, baby powder smell that is unique to having a newborn around. ♥

This additional carseat base makes me soooo happy for making life easy!!!

This one was wrapped up all pretty....

Here's the note on the package. :)

Ooh!!!!! Yay!!!  So excited for this awesome video monitor! It's literally the size of a cell phone and it has 2 way audio so we can even talk to Lily through it if we need to! Having bedrooms on split floors makes this a necessity. :)

Thank you. ♥


We are very blessed to have generous family and friends in our lives!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How awesome....the smell of a new baby is just fabulous....
    Yay for all your goodies....
    We had a Summer video monitor when Kelcee was little....I picked that brand because um well it was my name LOL....kinda kidding kinda not....LOL

    You will love it....awesome....
    Yay for friends and yay for gifts
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of new diapers too! DH thinks I have an addiction because I'll just go to the nursery and just sniff. It smells soooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! Surprises are wonderful!! Would you do a future blog post on what baby gifts you've found most useful or could use the most? I have SOOO many friends having babies this year and I feel like I'm buying the same things over and over again (and they all know each other).

    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete