Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Funday! GTKY

Getting to know YOU


Click on the button above to link up with Keely to particpate.



1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc.
~Of these, I would love to fly. Just to feel the wind, see what the birds see...get out of sitting in traffic!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
~Hmmmm.....this is a hard one. I'm a lucky girl and have won a lot of radio contests, meet & greets, concert tickets, trips, dinners, gift cards etc.  Definitely grateful for everything.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
~I JUST recently started skype-ing and it's only been with family. I LOVE it though!!

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
~I'd have to say July. It's the month where there is no school at all, lots of pool time, barbecues, 4th of July celebrations. Although....with this baby coming in August...my new favorite summer month is sure to change. ♥

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
~I love the pool because I grew up in AZ and it was just a given to spend summer in it.
~I love the lake because I love to fish! No swimming....GROSS!
~I love the beach.  Been stung by a jellyfish, so I have a lot of apprehension about getting into the ocean, but I love being there and sitting on the beach!
So, all THREE!

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
~Several years ago, the summer before A and I moved to Pittsburgh, we went to Newport Beach, CA with my brother's family, my other brother, and my mom. We stayed in a great beach house over the 4th of July week. We sat on the beach watching fireworks while my son singing his own made up song, "Happy 4th of the July" at the top of his lungs. He and my nephew were running around the beach, playing with the glowing toys Oma had given the kids all while singing that song. We laughed a lot. :) G was on the phone so he was a participant from across the country...."Happy 4th of the Julyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

7.What's your favorite secret bargain?
~I love buying baby clothes at BabyGap...my son as a baby and toddler lived in their clothes and I NEVER paid more than $9.99 for anything! He was true to size for so long and I was able to get all of his clothes at the end of one season or when they'd go on clearance. I loved the quality of them and the navys and dark greens never faded. I'm hoping for the same luck with Lily!!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
~Not a fan of soccer. I'd rather watch the spelling bee! :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Baby Gap is great..especially when their stuff is on sale..and then on the days when it's 25% off the sale stuff..suwheet!!!!

    And shopping for baby girls is the BEST!

    Happy Sunday Steph!

    Have fun watching True Blood tonight *jealous*

    ReplyDelete