*I had to come back and 'fix' my blog because when I first wrote it, I had ONE and then one woman I passed along my award to, had given me a different one. :)
http://www.searchingforladybugs.blogspot.com/ nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
This sweet woman, whose name I don't even know, is very private in her life, yet writes an honest and deeply heartfelt blog about her journey and feelings through past miscarriages and she is now pregnant with a son! I love her genuine expression of her emotions in her writing...and I'm excited for her about her pregnancy.
Thank you for including me in your 'award' giving...I am touched by your thoughtfulness! ♥
Here's what to do:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who had granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen.
Top 10 blogs: (in no particular order) (some are newly discovered and some are oldies but goodies)
I LOVELOVELOVE reading these blogs for a variety of reasons...
some had babies around the same time I did, some I know in real life, some I don't even know how I found them...but I read all of them because they are women who write authentically and make me feel when I read their blogs.
That's important to me. Check them out...you won't be sorry, I promise. ♥
~ Emily: http://wifecheckmomchecknowwhat.blogspot.com/
~ Janae: http://abrittbaby.blogspot.com/
~ Nicole: http://oncloud8.blogspot.com/
~ Hilary: http://hilarysurratt.blogspot.com/
~ Angie: http://inmyownlittlecorner-angie.blogspot.com/
~ Carissa: http://www.carissagraham.com/
~ Lacey: http://laceytm.blogspot.com/
~ Summer: http://summer-summersstoryafamilysjourney.blogspot.com/
~ Alix: http://scarlett402.blogspot.com/
~ Michelle: http://michelleandmaluaetonu.blogspot.com/
Secondly, Emily at http://wifecheckmomchecknowwhat.blogspot.com/ gave me this:
(yep, it's the same Emily I listed above. :) )
The rules for this blog award include listing 7 things about yourself and tagging 12 fellow bloggers.
Well, since I just gave you 10 blogs above that I thoughtfully picked out...I'm going to pick only 3 other blogs...because seriously to pick 12 more would be really hard, so 3 sounds good.
Seven facts about me:
1. I have an obsession with pictures. I've always loved them, but when my dad died, taking pictures of everyday life became so important to me. Yes, I love the "event" pictures, but capturing everyday life is really important to me.
2. The tone of someone's voice when they speak is important to me...i.e. the delivery of how they're telling me something, matters. (just ask my husband haha)
three: No matter how many times I have seen an episode of Law & Order (original and svu), I will watch it. It has been my favorite show for 20 years.
4: I have a girl crush on Sara Evans, country singer. Have for years.
5. Laundry is the last thing on my list...always. It is my nemesis. I seriously hate it.
six: Since having Lily, I have become infatuated with headbands and hairbows for her.
7: I cry all the time. Stories, pictures, movies, songs, tv shows. I am an emotional person, always will be...not out of control emotional, but deeply moved to tears...often.
Now--the blogs, I'm passing this onto:
~Melissa ~ My Life and How it's Going
~Ian~The Daily Dose of Reality
~Laura~The Purse Blogger
3 versatile blogging friends, if you're not reading, you're missing out. :)
If you need a smile for your day...Click here