Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Six

BWS tips button


1.) What is something you do to pamper yourself?

These days with a new baby...simply getting a REAL shower --you know, one that is longer than 5 minutesrandomly some time in the day.   It would mean getting to bask in the hot water, shave my legs and showering without the baby monitor in sight.

2.) What is your favorite day of the week?
Sunday---it's the lack of anything scheduled and just hanging out.


3.) What shows are you currently obsessing over?
Parenthood --THE BEST SHOW ON TV EVER!
Cannot wait for True Blood to return...COME ON ALREADY!
I'm still a fanatic for teenie bopper shows like: 16&Pregnant, TeenMom
 (apparently I feel like shouting about tv)


4.) What are you currently reading or what is the last book you finished?
The last book I finished was the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows...I wanted to re-read before the movie!
I need some book suggestions for a new one...

5.) What's on your Christmas wish list?
A food processor for baby food making and a new, bigger crockpot.  My husband thinks I'm trying to trick him.

6.) What was the highlight and the low point of your week?
Highlight of the week:  Andrew's overtime win in hockey to move onto the championship!


Low point: A dear friend's baby loss. I'm saddened more than I can express and I'm pissed.  It's unfair.



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry about your friend's baby. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shower is an everyday luxury. My kids are big, and it's still the only peace and quiet I get! :) I also could not live without my crockpot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's baby! That is so sad and heartbreaking! Having two miscarriages myself I know the agonizing pain it causes as do you! I will pray for your friend and her family during this difficult time!

    Yay for Andrew scoring in overtime! LOL that your hubby thinks you are trying to trick him! Let me know how the baby food making goes!
    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool about Andrew! Yea!

    My heart hurts too. I am mad and upset and sick all at the same time. :(

    ReplyDelete