Friday, May 28, 2010

1st Follow Friday

friday-follow


Welcome to the very first NEW Friday Follow hosted by Tami at Hearts Make Families, Harriet at Harriet and Friends, and Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality!

It's an invitation you to join every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.

Click on the "Follow Friday" button at the top to link up and find new blogs to read. You never know the connections you may find! :)

Thanks for stopping by and taking a minute to read about my pregnancy, my thoughts and my family!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Following you now from Friday Follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm running late but here I am. Stopping by from Friday Blog Hop. I am now following. Hope you will stop by my blog and follow when you get a chance :) Have a great weekend!

    Tami
    www.heartsmakefamilies.com

    ReplyDelete