Sunday, May 30, 2010

29 Week Update!

How far along are you?
~29 weeks, 1 day!
Only 11 weeks left! Wowza!
According to Babycenter...
"Your baby is as big as a butternut squash, weightwise -- about 2 1/2 pounds. (Length: a tad over 15 inches, head to heel.)"




What symptoms are you experiencing?
~Horribly aching hands. :(
~Swelling
~Uncomfortable sleep

How are you feeling?
~Seriously my hands ache so badly that it has brought me to tears several times.
~I'm definitely worn out at the end of the day --swollen and exhausted
~It's been really hot and humid lately--that's been rough too. :)
~I'm looking to schedule a massage....and alleviate some of the swelling and achiness!


Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Nothing this week. Next week back for regular OB appointment --every 2 weeks now. :)


Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~Nothing really big. Just a lot of nesting. :)

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~Yesterday, I couldn't remember when I had felt her move last and was a little panicky in the evening, but she started moving and let me know she was ok.


Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?

Any food cravings?
~Red meat
~water! *normally I hate drinking water, but I have craved it like nobody's business this pregnancy!
~cheese

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~G and I went on a date and also to work on our registry. :) We had a really good time!


What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~I can't believe we're 29 weeks and so close to the end!!
~I also cannot believe how badly my hands hurt each day --not a symptom I anticipated AT.ALL.

Baby brain moment of the week?
~I don't have a particular moment this week, but I cannot tell you the number of times I will walk upstairs or into another room to do something and have no idea why I'm there.

Random Question of the Week:
Have your (sleep) dreams changed since becoming pregnant?
~Not really. I have had a couple pregnancy dreams that have been strange, but for the most part, nothing out of the ordinary. :)


Photobucket

1 comment: