Thursday, May 6, 2010

25 Weeks!

How far along are you?
~25 weeks, 5 days

According to Babycenter...
"Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. Her weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but she's beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. As she does, her wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and she'll start to look more and more like a newborn. She's also growing more hair — and if you could see it, you'd now be able to discern its color and texture."
















What symptoms are you experiencing?
~General uncomfortableness
~Emotional
~I have begun to waddle.

How are you feeling?
~I have been feeling great mostly except sleeping...turning over at night is hard.
~My psycho carpal tunnel wrist hurts in the morning even with my brace, but NOWHERE near
how it was feeling.  Just sore a little bit in the morning.
~My clothes...not fitting.

Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~None this week! Growth scan next week and dr. appointment right after that!

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~My mom is here to visit!!!! Yay! Haven't seen her in a year! ♥
~Drama with the PEG last week --nothing out of the ordinary
~Little MIL drama
*I have minimal tolerance for this drama and some of it came to a head.

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~Nope --feeling great and happy!

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?
***have to find them!

Any food cravings?
~Water
~grilled cheese
~peanut butter and jelly
~orange Hostess cupcakes

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Again, feeling her move all the time! Just excited about being well more than halfway done!

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~How quickly it has gone by!!! We're both so excited about this baby and now that it's even closer, I am loving how close I feel with G and just connected.

Baby brain moment of the week?
~I'm terrible at remembering these...I lose my phone A LOT. And since it's on silent or vibrate mostly, I can never remember where I put it.

What is the best and worst advice you have gotten so far?
~Maybe it's because I'm older and already have a child, but I haven't had too much unsolicited advice either way at this point. Lucky, I guess.

6 comments:

  1. Eeeek....you are gettng closer girlie....in no time you will be holding your precious girl! I am so excited for you....

    Oh and could baby center like seriously give something else to compare with than a Rutabega ha!ha! When I was pregnant with Kelcee and I seen that I was like now I am gonna have to look up what a Rutabega is....have no idea....LOL

    xoxo
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the waddling! I hate that part of pregnancy!

    Enjoy your visit with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya the waddling! Oh crap I don't miss that or the heartburn!!! I seriously think I lost my memory completely during pregnancy! That's alright cause then you can just blame everything on being preggos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So impressed with your blog! I wish I had the creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waddling too! I hope you enjoy your visit with your mom and Happy Early Mother's Day to you! I've been falling behind on blogging as well as reading, but I do enjoy catching up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the little one! I definitely remember "the waddle". And I absolutely love the "monkey legs" photo. It's soo cool!

    ReplyDelete