Saturday, May 15, 2010

27 weeks!

How far along are you?
27 weeks! Almost time for the 3rd trimester!! Woo hoo!!!
According to Babycenter this week's fruit or vegetable of choice to compare my baby to is a:















What symptoms are you experiencing?
~Carpal Tunnel Never Ending Annoying
~Baby brain
~Fatigue
~Heartburn a couple times this week


How are you feeling?
~Aside from always being tired and people noticing my waddling, I'm good. Literally just tired...ALL. THE. TIME.

Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Growth scan ultrasound yesterday! All is well and Lily is 2lbs. 3oz. now!  Growth Scan info and pics


Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~My mom leaves today and not to see her again until August...due date time. 

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~I have recently been reading about a lot of pretty yucky stuff online that has affected me...a baby having cancer, Nashville flooding, a girl I follwed on her blog losing her baby at 24 weeks, another woman I followed having low amniotic fluid and her baby dying at 20 something weeks too....so I have been emotionally overwhelmed with worry again. I pray a lot and am so grateful ---never taking forgranted---how blessed I am to be carrying this baby girl and her growing healthily inside me.

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?



















Any food cravings?
~water
~bbq sauce -- with ribs, pulled pork
~salad
~ice cream

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Favorite thing this week was definitely the ultrasound! I ♥ seeing her!

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
I seriously cannot believe we only have 13 weeks left!!!

Baby brain moment of the week?
~I can't remember anything. Anything. It's annoying.

Random Question of the Week:
How has your growing body affected you mentally or emotionally so far this pregnancy if at all?
~I honestly feel fine about my growing body! I am more concerned about her growing and being healthy so I'm not stressed about it. G and I have our plan in place for losing weight and getting healthy after she's born!The only really frustrating part is trying to sleep or move around, but that's more physically irritating than anything.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy!
    I am a new follower :)
    Happy Monday!
    http://mcaulayfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey congrats on being featured at Keely's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through your feature I followed you because I instantly seen things we have in common....O and I just wanted to say...your prego pic above is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete