Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Monkey Minute

Monday Minute


Click on scary face to link up!

MISSION: MONKEY

Photobucket



Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?
~I have never peed in the pool or the bath to my knowledge (I can't speak for the time when I was little enough that I have no recollection. :) ) 
I have peed in the shower, but didn't ever do it until I was pregnant with my son 11 years ago. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
~Liars and lying.  Seriously I hate it.
~On a smaller scale....poor GRAMMAR! Seriously. Grammar Police

What's the story behind your blog title?
~We miscarried (after a surprise pregnancy --not trying) early last July and when I told G that we were pregnant, I had said --since we were not trying and since the Penguins had just won the Stanley Cup, "Well, looks like we got one past the goalie too!"  We're a hockey-loving family, it stuck. Then when we found out we were pregnant with Lily, it just seemed right to name my new blog to record my pregnancy.


What is your definition of success?
~Happiness, love and peace. I've lived long enough and had enough life experience to know that those things are what truly matter.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
~I would want to be a country music star. :)  I moved to Nashville at the age of 22 to sing my heart out. Best decision I ever made.  Wasn't famous to anyone other than my family and friends, but I love singing and that would be the famous path I would take.
(circa 1996)

9 comments:

  1. Wait a minute...that's a pic of you in '96?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOly cow I love your hair.. See if mine would do that instead of this frizzy curly kinda lump it does I would be thrilled.. I love the blog name..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey a fellow Nashvillian! :) I didn't come here to sing, in fact...I don't know why I am here. But these last few weeks of "We Are Nashville" has made me proud to be here.

    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey are you still in Nashville? I also live in Nashville, West Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So with ya on the peeves! I love the title of your blog its so awesome!!!

    Love the pic...you could still do it ya know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should try out for America's Got Talent! Do it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The name of your blog is sooooo funny!! Congrats on the baby!! Your kids are ADORABLE!
    I'm definitely following your blog!
    http://sasx3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Singing vlog! Singing vlog! We want to hear you!

    ReplyDelete