Monday, May 10, 2010

26 weeks

How far along are you?
~26 weeks, 2 days!














According to BabyCenter....I am carrying a baby the length of an English cucumber... (those are SOOOOO good!)

What symptoms are you experiencing?
~I have had heartburn again a few times this past week. :(
~Due to allergies...lots of sneezing which leads to lots of peeing due to Lily sitting on my bladder.
~Carpal Tunnel Annoying
~Super uncomfortable sleep!

How are you feeling?
~Aside from the above that I just listed, I've been pretty good. Happy to be 26 weeks, sneezing my head off with allergies I have never had, I'm super tired today and Lily seems to think that is code to move nonstop.

Any Midwife/Doctor appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Nothing this past week, but growth scan ultrasound scheduled for this Friday! Excited for my mom to be there too!
When I was pregnant with A, I lived in TN (still far away from her) and she was never at an ultrasound, so this will be our first together. :)

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~Mom here visiting
~Working on next year's work plan...when to go back, to sub or seek full-time position...logistics etc.


Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~Looking forward to this week's growth scan and hearing how Lily is measuring. Overall, not terribly worried because she's been great the whole pregnancy, but still lingering thoughts...after everything we've been through with our miscarriage and testing early this pregnancy. (I have been talking about what we've experienced a lot this week with my mom and I think that's why it's back in the forefront of my mind.)

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?



Any food cravings?
~pepperoni rolls from my Grandma's
~water like it's my job
~salad, salad and more salad

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~My mom feeling this amazing little baby kick!

What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~Only 14 Saturdays remain!!!! What????? 

Baby brain moment of the week?
~Driving out to a family friend's house...should have taken me about 40 minutes. Took me an hour and a half because I went the wrong way. TWICE! (I have a phenomenal sense of direction....not pregnant, so this was so frustrating for me!)

Random Question of the Week:
Tell me about your belly button! How has it changed if at all?
~Pre-pregnancy, my belly button is really deep. It is currently working it's way flat.

Housing a super active baby,

6 comments:

  1. Love that shirt girlie, you have the cutest baby bump! I am sure all will be just fine at your growth measurment appointment! I betcha Lily is growing right on schedule :0)!! When I was pregnant with Kelcee I worried the whole time with all we had been through with previous miscarriages and my cervix so they checked her all the time to and I was always nervous before appointments! I will say a prayer for you all!

    I do know what an English Cucumber is!! ha ha

    Oooh so you are going back to teaching huh! Maybe I should go back so I can give your highlighter a workout ha ha

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss being pregnant and all those milestones. My middle child would put his foot out by my ribs and you could literally count every toe lol.. hubby threatened to put shoes on him before he came out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the English cucumber!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy the baby brain. Just sayin'. haha 143

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!! An english cucumber huh? where do you find this stuff?
    Do you have that post nasal drip stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I read these posts of yours I so wish I was preggo. I have two boys, but Lily was going to be our girl name...

    Sounds like you're having a wonderful pregnancy...that belly shot is so cute

    ReplyDelete