Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Getting to know YOU
I'm again linking up with my longtime blogging buddy Keely for my favorite bloghop of all time.
(no, she doesn't pay me...yet)
1. do you weigh yourself?
~Yep! Every Monday for my weight watchers...so far (2 weeks in) I'm down 7.5 pounds! Prior to that, no thank you. Other than when pregnant, of course. ;)  See, it's all related...lose weight to get pregnant to gain weight to vicious cycle.

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
~raw oysters for certain. When I was 22, I worked in a bar in Nashville that had 10cent oyster specials...ohmygodthepeoplcameintoeatthemindroves. I tried once. *gag*
Slimy doesn't work for me.

3. snail mail or email?
~I lovelovelove getting good snail mail! Emails are good for quick connect, but I'd prefer snail mail. The art of letter writing is lost. ♥

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
~I actually don't think so. Everything I'm fearful of---someone taking my kids, heights etc. there's rational thinking behind it.

5. do you play an instrument?
~Clarinet, piano (minimally) but I can still bang out a good You Light Up My Life... yeah, now I'm showing my age.

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
~Bitten by a snake if I HAVE to choose.  You know, growing up in the AZ desert does have it's advantages....desert survival was a part of our science curriculum. :)

7. do you ever go braless in public?
heck yes. easy to do in winter with sweatshirts to pick up kids from wherever. i've been known to rebel and go to the grocery store too...as long as I keep my coat on.  Summertime it wouldn't work so well. Too much there not to cover or lift. :)

8. today i am thankful for........................?
~The love of a good man, healthy, happy children and a peaceful Sunday. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment love on my page! You have an awesome start on your weight watchers jorney, and me being a firm believer in weight watchers, you will do awesome!! yes you will!!
    and i agree with the slimyness. my husband loves some good oyster shooters...i love oysters...cooked on the grill, not raw!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slimy does NOT work for me either! Ick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fried oysters, but I refuse to eat them raw. It just looks so disgusting. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.5 lbs in 2 wks is great! Good job!!

    I love snail mail too! You are right - it is a lost art.

    ReplyDelete