Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm Done Sleeping!

Lily has found a new means of sharing that she's done sleeping...
My back sleeper, who hadn't quite yet figured out she was strong enough to roll over in her bed, alerted me EARLY this morning that she was up. I half-asleep, sluggishly clomped up the steps to get her. I walked into her room to find her on her belly with her head at the foot of her crib... she grinned at me and said, "hi".   I laughed and headed back downstairs to grab the camera --which of course made her cry that I left without her. :)
I hoped maybe it would be a fluke for that morning. 
No such luck.
Her The end of naptime looked like this:

I think she's mocking me in that last picture.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I agree I think she is mocking you in the last pic. I LOVE reading your blogs, makes me feel like your here in AZ (well almost)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - what a cutie! And what a great smile to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the happiest baby, I think it has something to do with you being the bestest momma!! I love lov ethe last pic, such a ham already stickin' her tounge out at the camera bahahhahaha

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete