Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Learn Something New

I'm linking up with Katie today for her "Learn Something New Tuesday"!
We've been following each other for a long, long time and I love how she loves her friends. ♥ 
I read her interactions with one of my favorite bloggers going through a lot of medical concerns and she is so very thoughtful and caring.
I love good hearted people!
Life with the Dietrichs

THEME- KIDS:


1. Have kids? How many?
~Yep, I have an 11 year old son, Andrew, a 7 month old baby girl, Lily, an angel baby and a 7 year old stepdaughter, Reagan.

2. Want kids?
~Doesn't matter now! haha 
Of course. ♥

3. Names picked out?
~We have a boy's name picked out if we have another boy in the future.

4. Funniest thing a kid has said?
~This one is REALLY hard for me because in addition to being a mom, I'm also an elementary school teacher.
I taught kindergarten and kept a journal of things the kids said too. ;)

However, recently, Andrew, who has been very helpful with Lily since she was born and truthfully even while I was pregnant started singing a song that cracked me up!
Sung to the tune of Pocketful of Sunshine (Natasha Bedingfield)
"I gotta diaper gotta diaper full of poopy....
CHANGE ME TODAYYYYYY"

5. Do kids annoy you?
~Absolutely they get on my nerves at times!

6. When you were younger how many kids did you think you’d have by now? How many do you have?
~I had always hoped to have 4.
I'm almost there. :)

Click on the button above and link up with Katie at Life with the Dietrichs!

3 comments:

  1. Died laughing at the poopy song, totally something my brother would pull.

    Here from Katie's, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly if you have a boy you are going to name him after me

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for linking up to LSNT


    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete