Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Thoughts

I need to get caught up...

I've fallen behond on well, pretty much everything since I had that last long, lingering sickness that wiped me out pretty much for 10 days.

So, I'm hoping to get caught up on replies to comments, blogging, emails etc.

In other news, I completed week two of weight watchers and I'm down another 3.5 pounds. I'm happy about it!  The place I'm struggling is a salt craving that I seem to get late afternoon. I haven't found anything to satisfy it that's not a lot of points, so I'm still searching for something. The rest of the day I'm good with any cravings that come along.  Fruit covers sweet cravings easily, my favorite cereal is low points anyway, so I'm good.  The thing I love that I have had to cut back a lot is cheese.  I ♥ cheese.

I've been staying up too late lately. I've need my alone quiet time and so when everyone has gone to bed, I have really just enjoyed the silence. :)  But, that has led to me being tired during the day. So, I have to get back to my regular bedtime.

Lily is working on another tooth. Which means she has been crankypants off and on and her morning nap is all jacked up. She's exhausted by afternoon naptime, so there's no trouble there and nighttime is the same. But ohmygodtheteethinghastostop!

Andrew said the smartest thing ever to me today before Scouts. He was asking for something and I told him no. He tried convincing me why he should have it and I maintained my stance.  He made one last attempt to barter with me, then cut himself off and said, "I should just stop arguing with you. I never win."  Success!!!  And that, my friends, is why I stick to what I say with my children. Eventually 11 years later it sinks in and pays off. :)

I love my husband and I'm looking forward to our upcoming dates we have planned.  We need it. ♥

I'm going to bed.
Goodnight moon or as Lily now says, "ni ni".

4 comments:

  1. Super cute--that "ni ni" stuff. I love that your son knows his mom. He will count on that conviction of yours in the future.

    Congrats on your weightloss. I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! My oldest is 9 and still has yet to learn that No really means No. Maybe in 2 years he will learn?! You are giving me back some hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight Loss!!! Fabulous!


    Ni Ni Lilly


    that is all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to send you a message by facebook but you aren't there. What happened? Kellogg's Special K cracker chips are ok instead of regular chips. They are relatively low in points. Have you heard of Hungry Girl? Go to hungrygirl.com and look around if you haven't. Lots of great recipes with LOW points value. Glad WW is being so good to you!

    ReplyDelete