Friday, March 19, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life
Click on the button above to link up!

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?
Actually, I have met a lot of celebrities and been really lucky to have done so! I don't take that lightly how fortunate I have been. :)

One of my favorite" run-ins" though was in the Nashville airport in 1996, where I was buying a magazine and was in line behind Dick Clark buying...a Clark Bar. This was pre-digital camera and cellphone for me.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?
Usually around 62 (winter time). In the winter, we use blankets and in the summer we use fans!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
Not really. I do notice that even though I grew up in the desert, there is MORE dust in PA in my house no matter how much I dust!

4. What's the worst job you ever had?
Hmmm....I sold pagers, yes, I'm that old, for about 3 days in a kiosk in the mall 18 years ago and it was AGONY! Hence, the 3 days.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?
This question is WAY too hard for me... my engagement ring, my "daddy's little girl" necklace my dad gave me when I was 18, my son's 1st shoes, photographs... I'm very sentimental. So those are just a few!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Dust, seriously...I could dust once an hour and there would still be dust!
    Great sentimental possessions, mine would definitely be photographs and my moms jewelry box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we use our fans a lot in the summer here too that is why we have it warmer than most (down here) in the summer

    ReplyDelete