Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You



















I have been reading "Getting to Know You" for a couple weeks  on http://www.mannland5.com/ and decided to participate this week. :)

She's got a great blog--check it out!


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. I love them so much! It used to be just an Easter treasure and now the clever Reese's people decided that I needed pumpkins, Christmas trees and hearts too.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?

I think this is a tough one. Either one. I happened to be engaged to a germ-conscious man who is very particular about cleanliness, but a lot of men I know are just gross. But a lot of women too. So, I'll say it depends. :)

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?

I love both! I love to read and I seriously have a picture obsession, so I love to look at pictures too.

4. Were you popular in highschool?

As part of the cliche' "popular" crowd, I'll say no. But, I had friends of all groups and most people knew who I was. I was comfortable in my marching band geek crowd, dated a football player and loved the academic groups too. Yes, I'm a nerd and I'm proud of it!

5. What's your bra size?

Ugh! I'm typically a 36C, but this pregnancy has moved me to somewhere between a 36D and 36DD, which is far too much for me!

6. How many states have you lived in?

I have lived in 3 states in my 36  almost 37 years. Born in Pennsylvania, then moved to Arizona, then to Tennessee, back to Arizona and back to Pennsylvania. 

7. What's one blog you read every day?

I lovelovelove reading blogs and I typically check them everyday. I have just discovered some new ones and have begun following them, so I'm trying to catch up on those these days. Check my friends list on the side. :)

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

Peanut butter...creamy.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Steph, I liked your answers! I couldn't believe the one about bra size today!?!? but I did answer! Hope you have a great Sunday. Today in NJ its rainy and dreary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Reese's PB Eggs, too! Ummmm...almost bought a few packs yesterday, but I resisted the temptation.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right here with you on the bra size...this is my third pregnancy and they just keep growing...guess thats what i get for complaining in high school about having none.

    I am now following you from Keely's blog.
    www.kellyannrenfrewbuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower, I found you through Keely!

    I had forgotten about the eggs, I might have to go find those this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, found you through Keely! Your bloggy blog is super cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! I love peanut butter eggs....but right now I can't have them with my allergy stuff :0( !

    I am now a follower....I will be back to read more

    Happy Sunday
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is cute - congrats on baby. I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I am now following yours! Congrats on the baby on the way, how exciting!

    I love creamy peanutbutter too! ~Jen~

    ReplyDelete