Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday's Getting to Know You

















It's Sunday's "Getting to Know You" with Keely at http://www.mannland5.com/. Click to play and link up!
She's got a great blog and I've "met" a lot of great women this week. :)

1. What year did you graduate high school?
1990! My 20 year high school reunion is this year ---I CANNOT believe I have ANYTHING that I've known or done for TWENTY years! At least my spirit is youthful... :)

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
my feet and toes...but that's about to change!  I'm getting a pedicure this week and I've decided for my own birthday gift to myself (and because my pregnant belly is making it more difficult to paint own toenails), I'm going to get regular pedis. Ahhhhh.....I can't wait!

3. Beach house or Lake house?
Hmmm....I'd like to say both because I love both. But, I will say lake because we all love to fish, be on a boat, camp and play outside. My fiance is afraid of sharks and I've been stung by a jellyfish (worse pain than childbirth!) so there's the hestitancy in the ocean. :)

4. Mac or PC?
I'm a PC. Last time I used a Mac was when I was a junior in high school...ummm 21 years ago. ;)

5. Did you wear braces?
Nope! Blessed with straight teeth...here's hoping my kids get them! A is looking good so far as his permanent teeth are coming in and well, this baby is still cooking.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
I think I'd have to choose a President. Just to see.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?
A LOT! For awhile I seemed I moved every year! Hmmm...1st move at 6 years old across the country from PA to AZ. I think, 13! That's in and out of apartments in college, back across country from AZ to TN, back to AZ and finally back to PA two years ago. Sheesh. I hate moving!

8. Would you rather cook or clean?
Neither. Sometimes I love both, but right now I have very little energy for anything these days...hoping it comes back SOON! Fortunately, I have a good man who loves me and takes care of me in every way. ♥

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Congrats on the new baby and the upcoming marriage!

    I definitely need to treat myself to regular pedicures too.

    ReplyDelete