Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Funday Getting to Know You!

It's that time again!!! This week Keely handed over the reins to a man so this week's "Getting to Know You" is from a man's point of view! Enjoy!



Click on the cutie button below to link up!














1 - Why did you start blogging?
I've been journaling for most of my life and have always loved writing. I started this blog as a means to document my pregnancy and have it not overtake my other blog about my entire life. I've "met" some amazing people in my life through blogging/internet! I lovelovelove reading people's stories!

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
Hmmm....the blogs I follow, I follow because I like and appreciate the people who write them (otherwise I wouldn't read them...with one exception noted). So, I'm not sure who I'd chose.


3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
I was super skinny in high school and college and didn't have to try to be that way. Older age, pregnancy, divorce and life left a few too many miles on my weight haha. I have a fiance who loves me just as I am, yes and I'm fortunate! After this baby is born, I have plans to lose the baby weight (currently 3 gained pounds!! yay!) and the pre-baby weight for ME. Also, I want to live a long life with my children and I need to start with me...


4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
I don't worry about whay guys think about me, anymore. Oh to be young! HAHAHA! I have the one perfect man for me...and he truly understands me. The best I could ask for. ♥


5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
Nope. Nada. Not for me.


6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
Wow. This is a tough question.  I had a wonderful year in 1999 --birth of my son, I had an awesome 2005 --teaching career begun and 2010 is seriously rocking --wedding and birth of daughter to come!


7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Ummm... I would have to figure out the peeing standing up...just once. Honestly, on the sex front, I have always wondered how the big O feels for the man *(Can you seriously tell I am in my 2nd trimester!!!! REOW!) The last thing I might do is let the house go....and not care! hahaha

*Yes, I actually wrote that and yes I own it.

8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
Being that I'm on a drinking hiatus for pregnancy, I don't have any. But, I always got some raised eyebrows when I'd order my standard drink of my mid-20's:  Jack and sour.  I love it.  But, do you really expect a skinny blonde to order Jack Daniels? Hold the cherry.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I think I'm gonna link up! Oh your #7 answer cracked me up! Your sooo funny!
    Hope your having a great weekend
    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you linked up, Summer!

    hahahah!

    working on my 20 week update...need a belly pic today.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh ya the peeing standing up thing! haha! Love your answer to # 7!!!

    Ya I would raise my eyes about your Jack and Sour...that is a drink...holy crap that is a drink!

    I hope your feeling great and having a fabulous Sunday!

    ReplyDelete