Monday, March 1, 2010

Daisies and Ladybugs

My favorite flowers are gerbera daisies and I want to build the nursery around that so.... I have been on the hunt for the right bedding.

I found these wall "stickers" and an indoor window box that G is going to build for the nursery. I will paint it green, I think. So the 2nd picture is just the idea --I cannot stand TOO much pink, but I want a little. :lovegrin:

I will put these on the wall:



I am IN LOVE with this window box idea and am so excited for it!!!! (Ours will not be pink though!)  I will also "plant" silk gerbera daisies in the box and yes, we'll have the awning too.


Here are my two beddings that I have narrowed down to:
I love them both and both have the colors I love in them...

Daisy:


Ladybug:


:mom:

2 comments:

  1. Steph! LOVE LOVE LOVE the room ideas! My favorite flower is the Gerber daisy so LOVE the look! I like the Daisy bedding the best! How fun to do the window box and awning! I have an awning above my kitchen window and get tons of compliments on it. I love the green walls in the pictures with the stickers on the wall too! Very sweet!
    I love the font you have on here, what is it? It reminds me of your handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks, Erin! Of course you have an awning too!♥ The font is Comic Sans...my fav! You made me laugh about my handwriting!:) xoxox

    ReplyDelete