Sunday, March 28, 2010

Halfway Baby! 20 Weeks

How far along are you?
~20 weeks, 1 day!!  Halfway there, baby!!

According to Babycenter, my monkey-legged baby girl is the length of a banana!















What symptoms are you experiencing?
~round ligament pain
~fatigue
~Heartburn... I have NEVER had it before in my life! I suffered through a couple days and then last night I headed out for:














How are you feeling?
~tired
~sore
~the days I have heartburn, I feel miserable!

Any Dr. appointments/ultrasounds/tests this past week and how did they go?
~Nope, not again until April

Anything big happening in your personal life (moving, work related, family, etc.)?
~We've moved into our new house! Not entirely settled, but we're here!

Any fears or hopes you want to get off your chest?
~After our ultrasound last week, I finally have relaxed some about miscarriage! It's also really helpful that she's moving around a lot more, so I know she's ok in there!

Any belly pics or ultrasound photos from this week?


Any food cravings?
~milk
~ginger ale
~McDonald's cheeseburgers

Tell us your favorite thing about your pregnancy this week.
~Being able to feel her move from the outside!


What has been the most surprising thing about this pregnancy?
~I've been surprised that I've only gained 3 pounds! Yay!

Baby brain moment of the week?
~I cannot think of one particular moment...hahhaha! Seriously, I HATE forgetting things. I can't remember conversations I have had. Where I put my keys, I walk to get something and can't remember what I needed when I get there. G said to me the other night about something I had forgotten, "I can't wait until you're not pregnant anymore just for this."


Random Question of the Week:
How has pregnancy affected your sex life so far?
~1st trimester was slow--primarily because I was way too worried and didn't enjoy much.  2nd trimester is happy, satisfying, loving, exciting, REOW! I love 2nd trimester and being in my 30s!


Yay for 20 weeks,

2 comments:

  1. Conversations are a joy for me!! I love that you don't remember and that we're in role reversal for what seems like the first time since, EVER!!!

    Is there anything that you CAN'T eat that you always ate? Heartburn equals hair. LOTS of hair. I know this. ALL my boys had LOTS of hair, I lived on Maalox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Hope the heartburn gets better - I had heartburn with 2 of mine and they were born with full heads of hair - so maybe the wives tale was true.

    ReplyDelete