Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crib Bedding and Paint *paint added

I finally made a decision! 

(And this is my first post on my brand new red laptop!! I'm very excited about this new present!!!)

Well, I should probably accurately say WE made a decision!

As y'all know, I was torn between the 2 bedding choices. I fell in love with the ladybug set...the daisies in it, the colors and the red. Lord knows I love my red and having red Gerbera daisies in this baby's room and decor is something that is important to me.  So, I had pretty much decided for certain on the ladybug, then I decided to check just ONE more place and discovered the daisy pattern and ugh I was back in a decision making process once again. 

I showed G the pictures and left him to look and think about it.  Honestly, he just wants me to be happy and his only request was "not pink and brown". I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink and brown together, which he knows! Funny enough though, I just didn't feel that for this baby.

Knowing I would really be happy with either choice, I wanted him to tell me his thoughts. He loved the ladybug pattern for all the pieces I want to do with the window box, the gerbera daisies and he thought the daisy pattern was very 70's looking and he didn't love it because of that.  I can see that, although that's part of its charm for me. :)

Final decision:



















This isn't the best picture for how the colors look, but since I ordered it Friday and ALREADY got it, I can assure you it is exactly what I wanted! I'm so excited!  The color that doesn't show the most accurately is the green in it.

We went to Home Depot this past weekend to pick out paint and we both liked the same color green! We're so in sync and I love it.
http://www.behr.com/colorsmart4/colorsmart/main.jsp
If you click on this link, it will take you to the paint color specifically. We loved that it is called "Happy Camper"!

Decision made and we're both completely happy with it and love it!  We can't wait to get started and get her room set up! Window box construction to commence soon.

We've also decided on her name...
but that's for another day. ;)




*** Edited to add the paint color: (we don't do pastel :) )

3 comments:

  1. Really cute bedding! I have yet to look for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paint link wouldn't work, boo. Can't wait to see the room progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gen, I will scan the paint sample and post it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete