Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Ok, let's face it.
I am THE WORST at getting cards out on time.  But, the fact is, I LOVE cards.  Especially Christmas cards.  Oh, I have always looked forward to getting cards, reading letters and seeing how my friends and family had grown and what was happening in their lives.  Last year I just wasn't able to get it together in time to get our cards out, although I still have them. :)  And will be sending them with this year's cards ...and thank you notes and birth announcements.  You see what I'm saying?  This year I'm determined to take care of this!

After Lily's 1st birthday, I was able to get it together and sent out thank you cards timely.  I ordered them from Tiny Prints after searching and finding EXACTLY what I wanted.  Seriously, I am still in love with these cards.
the front

When I received an email from Tiny Prints to do a review for their Christmas cards specifically, there was no hesitation on my part!

I am loving their designs this year!

There are some unique shapes like this one:  how cute is this???
I am also loving the tri-fold design like this one:
And there are so many that have multiple photos that I tend to find myself favoring! 
The truth is, I have only narrowed it down to TWELVE that I love! Ack! 
Yes, I love Tiny Prints that much that I'm still trying to decide on what is my favorite for our family this year!

In addition to their adorable and classic styles of Christmas cards, there is so much personalization that you can do with them! I know this for certain because Lily's thank you cards were actually designed to be birthday invitations that I customized into my thank yous. The quality of their products is what sealed the deal for me!

I can't wait to get my cards picked out and designed, so that I get them in the mail on time this year!

If you're interested in this, Tiny Prints is offering you the opportunity to get 50 cards for free! Simply fill out the form for more info! I know a few of you (you know who you are) who this is PERFECT for!  Send me an email if you do fill it out and/or want more information! *wink wink* there's a potential bonus if you do it before 11/14. ;)

I was provided free Christmas cards from Tiny Prints for my honest review.  These opinions are 100% my own. I am a huge fan of Tny Prints quality and customer service.

3 comments:

  1. darn it! i already ordered our xmas cards from shutterfly. i've never heard of tiny prints until now and i wish i had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have last years cards too. . . yet to be mailed out. Addressed and in envelopes with pictures in them and everything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tiny prints! Nice post. And I saw your comment on overmom blog-you should definitely link up your laughs with us. I'm already following you but had to say, I love the name of your blog-ingenious! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete